Research Programmer Information Science Institute (ISI) University of Southern California
email@example.com Curriculum Vitae [pdf] Google scholar [link] Github [link] Twitter [link] Last Updated: 26 Mar 2021
Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Computer-supported learning
Bachelor of Science in Computer Education
Mar 2012 – Feb 2018
The University of Sheffield
Exchange Student, Computer science
Sep 2016 – Feb 2017
Awards and Scholarships
Academic Scholarship, Sungkyunkwan University (Fall 2016)
Fake news filtering App, Android mobile application
- ML serving framework.
- Production-level implementation of proposed model.
Teaching Assistant, Sungkyunkwan University, Winter & Spring 2016
- GEDT014-12: Computational Thinking and Software Coding
- Instructor: Oakyoung Han, Ph.D., Jungin Kown, Ph.D
- Instructors gave a lecture for the theory of computational thinking and software coding and I gave a lecture for python practice.
Teaching Internship, Sunrin Internet high school, May 2017
- Java programming
- Instructor: Eun-Ji Kim, Teacher in high school
- Taught JAVA to students who showed promising talent in IT.
- Received K-12 teaching license.
Computer science teacher, Sangmoon high school, June 2017 to Nov 2017
- Organized course curriculum and taught a computer science class for one semester.
Sergeant, Republic of Korea Air Force, Aug 2013 to Aug 2015
- 1st MCRC, OSAN Air Base
- Led a team at the Master Control and Reporting Center (MCRC) at Osan Air Base.
- Team managed radars and consoles that monitored possible activities from North Korean aircraft and ballistic missiles.
C, C++, Python, Java, PHP, Android(NDK)
Tensorflow, PyTorch, MXNet
Scrapy, Heritrix, Nutch
MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Redis, Memcached
webserver configuration (Apache, Nginx, Openlitespeed)